• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Feel Bad For Normal Players

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey Guys! So recently I have noticed that the donor amount has recently increased very steadily. Server and money wise, this is a very good thing, but regular player wise, this isn't very good. Now, almost every game that I play is filled with donors. The rare minimum of donors per game is 5. Each time I join a full server I almost feel guilty because I realize that a player is getting kicked. There is some solutions to us:

1. Donor only servers.

Pros:
  • Regular players will still be able to play
  • Donors will have donor only servers
Cons:
  • Might reduce how much players are donating
  • Might create a situation where donators are unable to join a game
2. More Servers (Doesn't require a Pro's and Con's)
  • I am aware that the servers cost money, but the more donors the more money right?
3. (Put up ideas down below)

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I dont like the idea of donor only servers because it takes away the privilege of kicking people. I know alot of people donate to help but others do it only for the perks.
So post an idea if you have one xD

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
2 seems to best way to go, depending on money though.
Yup. I mean I don't know if chad makes any money (profit) though I am quite positive he does. If he doesn't though, the way too go is to give himself mabye $1 of each iron donation, $3 of each gold donation, and $5 of each diamond donation, and use the rest to provide more servers and pay for the existing ones.

tpemrickjr

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't think that they will make donor only servers because of recent threads about it, but a donor only server would be awesome!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci