• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Feeling down?

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

(I have no idea if a thread like this already exist, but if it exist, I apologize for making a new one.)

I've heard and seen so many of my friends feeling down, sad and depressed, and it hurts to hear that. I really love cheering up my friends and people around me, so this thread is for everyone that needs something to cheer them up. Simple as that.

I will post some photos and videos that might make you laugh, or atleast smile.
I'll try my best to keep this thread going, because I find it really important that people are happy and have a positive attitude instead of feeling sad and just let it be and hope it turns into something good. This thread is also for people that might feel down, but are too shy to tell someone about it or just dont feel like talking about it.

And ofcourse. EVERYONE are allowed to post a funny, cute, cool, amazing etc. picture or video, everything is allowed, just make sure it's not inappropriate or rude and can hurt someone feelings. We dont want that stuff here.

I really hope this thread will cheer some people up, and I hope people that are feeling down finds this thread.
~Zietra

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
I'll never be depressed as long I can fist you at corn ;D

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This actually kind of cheered me up a little with what I'm going through right now. I don't want to get too into it, cause I don't like being all down and depressed and stuff, but stuff is just not going too well for me right now. Thanks for this :p

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Jennifer, so caring to others. Such a cutie :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci