• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Feelings about the 120 player servers?

120 Servers?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EashyPeashy

Tribute
Reaction score
Post what you think about the new 120 player servers below! I personally think they liven up the games a bit, especially with map 3 being so big. Share your opinions and don't forget the poll!

xXcooldgamerXx

Spectator
Reaction score
I kinda feel like the 120 person server has lost the whole point of Survival Games. The whole point was to be like the Hunger Games. With the 120 person server teams are weak, there is no cornocopia, there is no bloodbath, chest are almost always taken, and it has nothing to do with the Hunger Games :(

EashyPeashy

Tribute
Reaction score
It is a bit disappointing but changes it up a bit. Also remember that the Survival Games aren't supposed to be an exact replica of the Hunger Games itself, but have the basic concept of it-fight to the death. While I agree the absence of the bloodbath in the beginning is a bit upsetting I think the Survival Games are still entertaining and fun to play. Even for those who aren't feeling the 120 players, there is still always the 24, and 48 player servers as well.:)

FinnTheHuman

Spectator
Reaction score
Will be an interesting fight to get supplies, maybe more chests will be added? I know I'm going to have to know a couple of low-traffic places to get supplies because the ratio of chests:players will be harsh. But maybe that's the point.

FinnTheHuman

Spectator
Reaction score
29 and 30 are going to support them soon.(US, not sure about EU and AU servers)

FinnTheHuman

Spectator
Reaction score
They're not up yet but I think they're getting them ready as I've seen some of them with only 1 person in them that are unjoinable.

EashyPeashy

Tribute
Reaction score
I've played once before, then after they were shut down. I guess they were testing or something. I haven't, nor attempted to play on a 120 server ever since so I wouldn't know.

hillbillyc

Tribute
Reaction score
god, i can barely handle the 48 player servers. the 120's are going to be awful.

angrydwarf99

Tribute
Reaction score
i love them its so mush fun with all the people i just hope they go back up soon

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
I think they are fine. In my personal opinion, I think that they should make the cornocopia harder to get to. But they should not have a corn it should be more of a survival with just more chests spread out through the map. And add like 10-20 more chests? It would definitely be something they should test yes I know its the hunger games and all but it should be something MCSG should try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci