• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fenrir clan US

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDemondz

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: iDemondz
Donnor: Platino
Wins / Played: 2/5 (Reinicie Stats)
Past Clans: -
Activity: 9
Ping on US servers: 210
¿Why Do You Want To Join Fenrir's Clan?:
Porque me parece un clan bueno y que tiene y tendra un gran futuro en la comunidad de clanes.

SkillsAtPvP

Quantum
Reaction score
The ban of my member It was after the CB, so what they say does not make sense since that happened after we won
Since I can't show the evidence because I'm not allowed to, your member got banned for racism. This was during the clan battle which we were 3-0 nobility. Please post the loss since we got a member from your clan banned. If not I'm going to ask mod and blacklist your clan for posting fake wins.

Last edited:

SkyBlue

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: iDemondz
Donnor: Platino
Wins / Played: 2/5 (Reinicie Stats)
Past Clans: -
Activity: 9
Ping on US servers: 210
¿Why Do You Want To Join Fenrir's Clan?:
Porque me parece un clan bueno y que tiene y tendra un gran futuro en la comunidad de clanes.
Pensa nene si pones skype privado, como mierda queres que te contactemos? ozea

iDemondz

Platinum
Reaction score
Pensa nene si pones skype privado, como mierda queres que te contactemos? ozea
Osea para que existe facebook? Twitter? TS3? Lo paso solo cuando entre al clan. Para evitar DDoS, No de su parte sino de otros

Nothiaan

Survivor
Reaction score
Since I can't show the evidence because I'm not allowed too, your member got banned for racism. This was during the clan battle which we were 3-0 nobility. Please post the loss since we got a member from your clan banned. If not I'm going to ask mod and blacklist your clan for posting fake wins.
We solve this with the mods morning, as the not banned was during the CB, WAS Baneado after winning the already Us, than So You Can Win A Blacklist you.

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
We solve this with the mods morning, as the not banned was during the CB, WAS Baneado after winning the already Us, than So You Can Win A Blacklist you.
I didn't understand anything you said. Either put up the loss, or continue the cb 3-0 nobility.

SkyBlue

Tribute
Reaction score
Osea para que existe facebook? Twitter? TS3? Lo paso solo cuando entre al clan. Para evitar DDoS, No de su parte sino de otros
Para entrar al clan te tienen que probar, no es nada mas así :v

Joaco_FTW

Diamond
Reaction score
Since I can't show the evidence because I'm not allowed to, your member got banned for racism. This was during the clan battle which we were 3-0 nobility. Please post the loss since we got a member from your clan banned. If not I'm going to ask mod and blacklist your clan for posting fake wins.
I was banned for racism, GG u won guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci