• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fenrir clan US

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdsGFX

Experienced
Reaction score
Are you honestly still trying to keep up this act? You're straight out lieing to the clan mod and you know it. You have completely ruined any good rep your clan had. I mean you probably can't even understand me right now, but still, i'm just saying.

Nothiaan

Nothiaan

Survivor
Reaction score
Are you honestly still trying to keep up this act? You're straight out lieing to the clan mod and you know it. You have completely ruined any good rep your clan had. I mean you probably can't even understand me right now, but still, i'm just saying.

Nothiaan
The mod knows everything and decided...

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
The mod knows everything and decided...
Go on the teamspeak and talk to ShaiPR7 , I have agreed to restart the last round because your clan thought it was unfair. However the score must continue 2-0 nobility and we must finish the battle.

ColdsGFX

Experienced
Reaction score
estas jodiendo analfabeta espero que usted es golpaedo por un autobus

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Why should we continue if you put randies? OMGGGGG.
we don't use randies. we recorded the battle too... there's always going to be randies in the game that aren't affiliated with either clan that are sometimes going to kill some of your clan. It is inevitable and is part of clan battles.

Nothiaan

Survivor
Reaction score
we don't use randies. we recorded the battle too... there's always going to be randies in the game that aren't affiliated with either clan that are sometimes going to kill some of your clan. It is inevitable and is part of clan battles.
The evidence is clear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci