• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fenton [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spidy

Quantum
Reaction score
and also in your clan page it writes 11) No ghostkilling unless the member ghosting attacks you but I don't attack you and you did ghost to "tolgacam1907" so It must be re-do
We ask a moderator so?you have to put your lose.

Hungerz

Platinum
Reaction score
In our clan noone get punishment are you joke ?
I asked a mod too and unforgettable is getting punished. Also you only ghosted for 1 second in a 3v1 which you wouldn't win anyway. Plus where's the proof of you talking to a moderator?

Spidy

Quantum
Reaction score
Haha it's write in your page 2
10) No using OP items
GG Put Up Your Lose Pls

Spidy

Quantum
Reaction score
I asked a mod too and unforgettable is getting punished. Also you only ghosted for 1 second in a 3v1 which you wouldn't win anyway. Plus where's the proof of you talking to a moderator?
I Punishment omg

Hungerz

Platinum
Reaction score
Haha it's write in your page 2
10) No using OP items
GG Put Up Your Lose Pls
diamond armour isn't an OP item.. we crafted it. Also we weren't playing by our rules, we were playing by MCGamer rules. The diamond chestplate was crafted therefore it's allowed.

Fenton

Experienced
Reaction score
Başvurular tekrardan açılmıştır, İstiyorsanız, klana katılmak tekrardan başvurabilirsiniz :)
Applications has been opened again, If you want, you can apply to our clan again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci