• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Field Day!

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
So I know this is kinda dumb to make but yes, I know i'm still in middle school, and we have Field day xD. So what are your thoughts on Middle schools having a Field Day. When I lived in Texas I try harded field day and got 2nd or 5th place every field day (out of 630+ people).
MeV

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
So I know this is kinda dumb to make but yes, I know i'm still in middle school, and we have Field day xD. So what are your thoughts on Middle schools having a Field Day. When I lived in Texas I try harded field day and got 2nd or 5th place every field day (out of 630+ people).
MeV
What you do in field day?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When I was in middle school, it was done a bit different than that. We had two massive teams, organized by last name, who competed in relays, carnival games, individual events, various sports, karaoke, and the captain's dance. I came upon the realization in 8th grade that field day sucked unless yiu were a captain (which I was in 6th and 7th) because captains organized the dances, got priorities in relays, and got to help organize everything.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
We would have a fun run where we ran a mile and a half where I came top 10 in the school, top 3 in my grade 7th and 8th grade. Then we'd have a day of awards for people in various extracurricular activities akin with some performances. To top it all off we'd have a lip sync which my friends and I got the only standing ovation. It's not really a field day, but it was the closest we had.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci