• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

final au top 10 pvp list mcsg

L

hi im ronan
Reaction score
uh

i think you'll find

that it went like this:

hi i'm ronan i lose therefore i win

hi ronan
it's actually the other way around

"hi im ep1c i got destroyed 3-2 but i feel like 2 of those fights i would have won if it was fair so i think 4-1 is a good overall score"

EarthAU

Survivor
Reaction score

"hi im ep1c i got destroyed 3-2 but i feel like 2 of those fights i would have won if it was fair so i think 4-1 is a good overall score"
lol

no

in fact,

i'm sure in a few months you can talk about this as part of your new position in the community: the infamous liar!~

That is because no one really cared about the infamous hacking thread that you made and well, you still think you're number 1 so no one is convincing you there homeslice

feminist

Career
Reaction score
you still think you're number 1 so no one is convincing you there homeslice
incorrect there is a mathematical formula to prove ronan is #1

darkrai = #1 pvper of all time (x)
ronan = #2nd darkrai (y)

therefore since i am trash and can only shotcall (credible sources such as the whole au community can back this statement up). y > x

if y > x that means ronan > darkrai and since i am the best pvper of all time then ronan is the greater best pvper of all time

you can argue with me but you can't argue with math

EarthAU

Survivor
Reaction score
incorrect there is a mathematical formula to prove ronan is #1

darkrai = #1 pvper of all time (x)
ronan = #2nd darkrai (y)

therefore since i am trash and can only shotcall (credible sources such as the whole au community can back this statement up). y > x

if y > x that means ronan > darkrai and since i am the best pvper of all time then ronan is the greater best pvper of all time

you can argue with me but you can't argue with math
agreed

L

hi im ronan
Reaction score
lol

no

in fact,

i'm sure in a few months you can talk about this as part of your new position in the community: the infamous liar!~

That is because no one really cared about the infamous hacking thread that you made and well, you still think you're number 1 so no one is convincing you there homeslice
sad that a 20 year old has to lie about who won a block game fight lmao... 3-2 easy win

EarthAU

Survivor
Reaction score
sad that a 20 year old has to lie about who won a block game fight lmao... 3-2 easy win
You don't need to pick on my age just because you lost. Typical kiddies get a little upset when they lose, I get it.

dw fam

Spectator
Reaction score
was just informed that you are jasper...that explains your stupidity
dude ur sick omg LOL explains why i get a's on all exams LOL
OMFG ARE YOU RETARDED??? THAT FORUM ACCOUNT ISNT ME.

Also my toggle sprint broke and u got a billion hits when i was trying to fix it
excuses....... u got like 1 crit at the start and I combo'd you hell hard then u ran for like 5 seconds

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
dude ur sick omg LOL explains why i get a's on all exams LOL

excuses....... u got like 1 crit at the start and I combo'd you hell hard then u ran for like 5 seconds
I legitimately dont care if you beat me in any 1v1, idk why you like to use it as some way of insulting me

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci