• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

final au top 10 pvp list mcsg

EarthAU

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello I got A in my med exams but i dont know how to give cpr hello i'm doctor hello

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
In fact I believe he was better than you, whoever you are randy.
I am sir Kytria, #1 Au before Darkrai, first to reach 1000 wins in Au, founder of le #Phoenix, 2nd to reach FBI's most wanted, Au-reknowned bow legend with the 55% w/l ratio, reaching number 6 in the world. now retired and a professional memer

so ur the real 2015 randie i suppose. do u feel superior trying to put people down on minecraft? crawl back to ur hole C:

Last edited:

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
In fact I believe he was better than you, whoever you are randy.
I am sir Kytria, #1 Au before Darkrai, first to reach 1000 wins in Au, founder of le #Phoenix, 2nd to reach FBI's most wanted, Au-reknowned bow legend with the 55% w/l ratio, reaching number 6 in the world. now retired and a professional memer

so ur the real 2015 randie i suppose. do u feel superior trying to put people down on minecraft? crawl back to ur hole C:
^'Tis indeed true, I remember those days, if you saw Kytria in a game you either left or ran like f. Just bc someone joins forums after 2012, doesn't make them a 'randy'.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci