• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Finally saying hello and some things about me! (RedMarzBarz_'s 5 month forum anniversary)

Hi dere >:D

• Total voters

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is Nat, but most of you will know me as RedMarzBarz_. If you didn't already know, I've been on the forums for a while now, and dang it's been fun. It wasn't until a while ago that I realized that when I first joined on April 27 of this year, I never said hi or introduced myself, so I'm doing it now, for my 5th month anniversary. :p

Well, hi guys! I'm Nat, and this is the first time I'm using my 'real' name in on the forums. :p

Some things about me:

I love the colour red

I'm a big anime fan, but my list is pretty short, as I only started watching anime late 2013. :c

I'm 12 years old. (ik ik 12vie i cri too.)

I study Japanese at school, and one of the reasons why I chose Japanese was because I wanted to be able to understand what they were saying in the anime and to be able to read the manga. :p

Pistachios are my favourite nut. :3

My real name (ธนภัทร) actually means 'The King Of Treasures' in some form of Thai (ancient Thai maybe idk?).

My older brother and I were born on the same date and month, but are 6 years apart. :p

My brother's real name is different to mine (of course), but they both mean 'The King Of Treasures in some form of Thai that I don't know about...

I moved to Australia from Thailand in 2011.

Well those are just some things about me, and the past 5 months on the Forums has been awesome, and I hope to stay on MCGamer and the forums for as long as I can, thanks guys and girls. :p

Edit: ok, I get that 5 months still isn't as long as people have been here for a year or even 2 years, but a big congratulation to those forumers who have. c:

Last edited:

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
5 months is a pretty long time! We're glad you're enjoying the community as it is. And I hope more awesome things come around for you eventually. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci