• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Find Your Friend!

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys as you can see I made a Find Your Friend Thread.
So you may be wondering how is it going to work, I'll explain you that right now!

How is it going to work?
You have to answer the questions asked on the Google Form.
then after a certain amount of time I'm going to close those Forms, and I'm gonna review them and going compare your answers with other Community/Staff Member's forms and I'm gonna see which Users have the exact or the most closest answer to your Google From and I'm going tag you both in another thread and also I'm going to create a Private Conversation for you so you can talk and meet each other, and I'm sure you'll have fun with that person because you have the same answers!

When apps are gonna be closed?

Applications are going be open for 1-2 weeks that depends on the amount Google Forms that are filled out by the community, if I see that there is a minimal amount of applications I'll leave it open for 2 weeks. If I see this is going crazy, I'll have to close in 1 week, You can see that at the TOP it states [Status: Form Open] that means it is open of course.

Why should you do this?

Because you'll be able to find someone that have the same things that you do.
And because this is SPECIAL occasion this is not going to be Monthly this is going to rarely happen (If I ever do It again.)
Questions made & edited by: TheLichBD ShaiPR7

Approved by: Vanicle | Vanessa Braden KellieBreanne

Love you,
TheLichBD

Last edited:

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Wait, American Football or Soccer...?

And I hate your music selection, let's see what else I can't fill out properly (Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy the idea)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci