• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fingers And Hand Pain

H0lyReaper

Experienced
Reaction score
I just crack my knuckles, yeah i do agree because in servers like oc.tc, i usually left click alot since you cant pop combos (no rod) .

Alloy

Experienced
Reaction score
Try dislocating your hand, then snap it back into place. You won't notice the pain anymore.

Upperbyte

Diamond
Reaction score
I just crack my knuckles, yeah i do agree because in servers like oc.tc, i usually left click alot since you cant pop combos (no rod) .
Thats my problem. in situations when i have to left click a lot, my fingers pain
I've composed a quick and simple step-by-step guide to solving your problem:

1. Acquire knife
2. Cut off irritated hand
3. Dispose of hand in proper area (Human hands are non-recyclable)
4. ???
5. Profit
This idea would be more suitable for you, I guess? :)

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
As others have said, you play too much if you hands hurt. Take a break.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
i dont play a lot
Thaaattt's what they aaaalllll say! Loljk. Um, honestly, I'd take a break and not play for a couple days.. Stay around on the forums for that time, and just give your hands some rest. Ice them, feed them cookies (evertim), and just don't do any straining things to them!

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
You have to travel to Japan and find the legend whoms name is カタカナ and ask him to be your mentor. He'll train you, form you, make you another person. After years of training you will find yourself mastered and you may challange him in a PvP battle. If you are able to defeat him, you truly mastered your mouse, and you won't feel any pain anymore while clicking.
XD I'm still laughing OMG!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci