• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Finished] Chaos

IanRichy12

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Guys Its LigerCity here and today i am on a diffrent account cause my account got hacked :/ and this is my friends account :D ANYWAY! Back to the topic! The_Broken_Door, Atlan21, steven1568901, steve_the_block, COLD_FX and I.
Made an AWESOME Map Called Chaos. Its a mix of domes Mines and biomes! its Really exiting here are some awesome Pics!

Arent Those GREAT! (Cricket) (Cricket)

So that our map hope you all Enjoy and hope it gets accepted! :D

Screenshots By- The_Broken_Door & IanRichy12

Deathbymayo

Survivor
Reaction score
I would add some structures (well lots), check corn to make sure pedestals are an equal distance away, and check the size of the map it seems small to me. Good Luck.

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
I ask you this. Does this map compare to something such as SG2? Big structues appealing to the eye? Think about it.

Golden Warrior

Spectator
Reaction score
I agree with most here... This map feels far too... ah... flat. Needs more added to it in terms of structures and terrafroming, the structures themselves feel a bit square as well.

Ericoster

Platinum
Reaction score
sorry to be mean but this map has absolutely zero potential of being accepted...... sorry, the mcsg standards are much higher

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
If this is a joke map, I like it :D If it isn't though... Sorry if I offended you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci