• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fins is at it again with some JAARRs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
good to see someone so young is achieving so much
we all love what you do fin and i hope you go far

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
Congrats Fins! Love your work, keep it up!

Hey fin I didnt know you were so young thats really cool. Also How much is it to get a graphic of my guy from you?
Go to his website: http://finsgraphics.com/ Pricing depends on whether you want stuff like custom backgrounds, first in queue, etc. Range is from 15 -35 USD at the moment.

Dirky_Jerky

Tribute
Reaction score
JUST 2,000 Subs? You deserve WAY over that :D

And as i was watching the video... i kept on comparing it to Chads avatar, its cool to see how its made, Good Job Dude :)

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
Gratz Fin! Seems like only yesterday you entered all of your amazing work into the sig contest

Demigod

Spectator
Reaction score
how... can such a young kid make money by doing internet graphics or whatever...god...

RogueHaven

Tribute
Reaction score
Fin, really impressed. This is the first I've heard of you, but I'm so impressed that I had to subscribe. Part of ti is that you're so young and yet so talented and knowledgable. I'm 18 and trying to understand these sorts of things and yet you're so apt already.

MrMark2202

Survivor
Reaction score
Congrats fins! Truly a great artist :3 I can see you going far ;) Not that you haven't already xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci