• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

First offence banned players and Legacy leaderboards

Do you think that 1st offence players or wrongly banned players should be on the legacy leaderboard?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
So I noticed awhile back Chad said that players who have been banned for hacking will not be put on the legacy leaderboards. That got me thinking…allot. Is this really what should happen? I’m probably going to get allot of hate from this thread but I see 2 sides to it.

1. There are some players who have been banned unfairly and deserve to be on the legacy leaderboards but there’s nothing they can do about it.

2. There is the group of people who did hack but realized this was a mistake and deserve a second chance.

I would like to point out I have not been banned for hacking and am not just making this thread to benefit myself. What do you guys think about this? Plz nu hate.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
It would be tough to tell whether someone was wrongly banned/1st offense only from the actual out to slay hackers. I would like to see some fairness for those players, but it would be really tough to do.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
It would be tough to tell whether someone was wrongly banned/1st offense only from the actual out to slay hackers. I would like to see some fairness for those players, but it would be really tough to do.
Ye, I feel ya. The thing is people make mistakes and I think they should be given a second chance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci