• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

First suggestion ???

chennette

Spectator
Reaction score
Great idea, having a gathering of the masses to create a new SG map. There should be a vote including all users though. Not only admins, mods, or owner. Maybe some type of separate village themes in the map, it could be all random but for instance Ice area, Forest area, Swamp area, Desert area themes builds.. For the first map, then go all out in the future depending on how it goes.. I would love a map that has the same type of layout as single player massive maps in SG..

Max Spring

Spectator
Reaction score
i was thinking for the creative server would there be like a community build where we build our own sg map and its on a server for a week or somthing then we build another arena?

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
i was thinking for the creative server would there be like a community build where we build our own sg map and its on a server for a week or somthing then we build another arena?
*cough* Did you really had to dig up this old thread? You are the third this night >.>

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci