• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

First time flyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You can't use electronics in landing and takeoff always, bring a pack lunch and never worry about crashing and stuff. Oh yeah and remember do chew game whilst taking off and landing it helps with ear pressure.

Also what airline that could depend on the food quality?

I wish you all the luck subv3rsion

We might need a new dev

Timmie321

Spectator
Reaction score
Lol I once went on a plane when I was like a little kid (say 8-9 yrs old) and I remember this guy just gave me a pack of snake lollies for no reason, he was eating and when he saw me he just went like "Oh you can have this" and he handed me half a packet of lollies. (I also met that guy on my return trip back to Australia and he gave me another pack)

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Haven't flew in 10+ years. I imagine it's quite a bit different than it used to be... mainly when it comes to the security you have to go through.

Hootie14

Platinum
Reaction score
I have been on over 90 plane trips and 9 international trips( from Australia), my top tips would be.
Get to the airport 1.5 hours before the flight, better to be warily than late

At screening take any laptops or IPads out and place them into a separate tub, also chuck any thing in your pockets into your bag before you enter the queue, take off any belts and other metal items. (Watches don't usually set it off)

Check for free wifi after you have walked and sat down at your gate, the airport normally has free wifi.

Once on the plane find your seat and make SURE it is your seat, if you plan to sleep put everything into the over head lockers if you are able to(you will need to be one of the first on the plane to do this)

Don't get comfy until the seatbelt sign is off, if you are going to use a laptop don't bother with it until the plane is in flight.

Planes are quite noisy, don't expect it to be easy to sleep. Especially if it is your first flight.

Don't bring MIFI or other personal wifi, they aren't allowed!

Watch out for ear pressure, read up about ways to stop this and be prepared.

Enjoy the flight and don't rush to get off the plane, everyone usually stands up once the plane lands and then has to waits till the door opens, just wait it is so much easier.

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sleep through it. The flight will magically end without you even noticing.

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
Don't eat the food, lasts time I ate the plane food I got food poisoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci