• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

First Videogame

N

Nafeynafe

Yeah, so I know there's probably been some threads like this before, so sorry about that. I just felt like making this. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What's the first videogame you ever played?

The first video game I ever remember knowing about and watching was Zelda Ocarina of Time. When I was really tiny I would wake up every morning and watch my older brother play it all day.

The first video game I ever GOT was Pokemon Leaf Green, when I was 4 or 5.

yerp

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
First Video Game: Most likely Mario Kart for Nintendo 64.
Favorite V-Game of all time: Midnight Club 2, man I loved that game. [And the entire Midnight Club series]

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
I don't remember. Either Tony Hawk on the PlayStation or Pokemon Trading Card game on the GameBoy Color.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Ehhh... Probably Freddy fish or putput or something along that trend of educational games for kids.

First serious game was ducktales on the Gameboy color

Mr_Ant87

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not quite sure, but I think my first game I played was either Gran Turismo 1 or 2 at the age of 3-4, and also followed closely by TOCA Race Driver 2/V8Supercars 2/DTM Race Driver 2/Whatever you want to call it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci