• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

fisheer's MCSG Story - Revamped

Fisheer

Career
Reaction score
There will be a story, then acknowledgements to everyone:)

-- Warning -- Many words incoming -- Warning --

So, my MCSG story really started in the month of November, 2012. I've got to say, I was the biggest noob ever. My IRL friend introduced me to MCSG, and he really taught me the basics of PvP. His IGN was Rielth, not a well known player at all, just a normal average player. He was good at PvP, and if he hadn't introduced me to this, I don't even know where I'd be, maybe still sucking at survival.

My first laptop was incredibly laggy, so we found it really hard to win games. We always teamed (noobs), but this helped me improve. He was always better than me, and to make it fair, we let each other win. We played every night, for at least 3 hours. At this point, I was improving, but still didn't feel confident enough to play by myself. Rielth played WoW, 3 times a week, logged off at around 7. Bored without him, I decided to play solo.

We carried on playing, but soon came Christmas. I knew what I wanted. A new ultimate gaming computer.
Designed to my specifications, it was perfect. This resulted in me playing and winning game with minimal lag. We carried on being a double team right on through till February, but this is when Rielth got bored. He was bored of MCSG, and MCSGv2 really put him off. He finally quit, and I was forced to play solo.

In search of a new partner, I found a fellow Britt name, Outkale. He was very decent at PvP, and I believe that he took me to the intermediate step of PvP, most of the time, he'd beat me, but him beating me only made me improve. I got to a stage of where we were even. Putting aside PvP, Outkale talked me in to writing a moderator application. I really didn't put much effort in to this, and I was really impatient. My first application was denied. I followed to re-apply, and after waiting a whole 2 months, it was accepted. It was May, and It was the night of my interview. I was nervous, and the nerves got the better of me, and I failed my interview.

Without hesitation, I re-applied, but my mind was on something else. I was simply playing a solo game of MCSG, and the map was SG4. I was done with my route, and ran towards the ravine. I came across another player, and we engaged in to a sword fight. I think I got the better of him, with my sword, and he ran away. I followed him, and he used one of the most notorious and old school tricks on me. He used the invisible fire glitch, which he placed on the half slabs. Me being a fool, and not knowing of this glitch, I ran straight through it.

The player followed to wreck me, and I was speechless. His name, Elgoldo after killing me, he told me to add his Skype. Which I did. Following a short conversation, he told me more tricks and tips. It was soon after I found myself in another solo game. I believe a player named Flomn was in the game, I think he has quit now. He told me that Elgoldo was considering me for The Legends. Little did I know, that this clan was one of the best clans EU. I didn't believe this and I asked Elgoldo he told me this was true, and followed to ask me how many wins I had. I only had 110, and I needed 200. It was my objective to get to this goal. Along my path to 200 wins, I met two members of The Legends. MegaDani900 and the current leader Canziano, who is sadly now permanently banned.

When I fought these two, I knew they would beat me, but I felt myself improving everyday, and defeated them, but they were both very close fights. I finally got to 200 wins, and there I was. In The Legends. I still really wasn't well known, and took any criticism constructively. During my time in The Legends, I met one of my best friends today. NoahSailer - every time we fought, yes he would beat me, and he would beat me with a lot of lives remaining, but to be honest. Playing with Noah, my main man, improved my PvP skills so much. In fact playing with all of The Legends improved me.

They day came, my first ever clan war for The Legends, the roster was decided and and I would play the 4th round. Along with gcb99 and xExtract - the clan war was against one of many of Minialan's clans. The Slayerz. The map was Valleyside University, and me Gcb, and Extract were up against, Alan, Shaunypie and Honeypoo10. Extract died early, and me and Gcb were up against those 3 players. We had a whole debate to re-do the round, as Extract was unfairly killed. Gcb insisted we could win, so we carried on.

I couldn't believe it. Gcb outstanding PvP skills, and leader skills won us the round, resulting us in winning 3-1. This made my first clan war special, as we won a 2 v 1. I stated to rack up a reputation round The Legends, and the overall MCSG community. Time went on, and my time in The Legends was great. Sadly, something bad happened. Gcb had a good friend in a rival clan, and his friend was struggling in leading his clan, this clan was The Netherians. Stacked with great players. Gcb, moved to The Netherians, simply to help a good friend out. For some reason, we disbanded, I don't think the clan wanted to go on without Gcb. So, before we disbanded we had one last clan war. Against The Netherians. A 3v3 first to 5.

I think I had proved myself to Elgoldo enough for him to play me in 3 rounds. Me, Elgoldo and Noah. We played really well together, and although I didn't do very well, we still won, the final score being 5-1 to The Legends. After this victory, we decided to not disband, and I woke up to having a bigger part in The Legends, than just member. I was Head - Admin. Surprised at this, I carried on to do my duties, I don't think I did a very good job though xD. Gcb came back, so I stepped down, to give him *TOP (misja is fgt) - Admin, and I became a Regular - Admin.

We carried on winning clan wars, and we were superior and strong. Clan battles were close, but I think Elgoldo the current leader, had lost interest. So we disbanded a few times, and re-banded. During a small pause, I joined Forgotten EU, a clan lead by Charles and Extract. Me and Noah, both joined but we made a promise to re-join when Elgoldo felt ready to lead again. He was back within 4 weeks, and we were back on track.

A month later, we had a clan war. With members like Faxulous back, we fought the new Hell Fire. We couldn't believe that we were losing 0-2, and without Gcb, we were weak. We managed to pull the clan war back to 3-2. A miraculous victory. Sadly, a member of The Legends had been accused of playing on an alt account. It was true, all the evidence was there. We lost the clan battle, following this we disbanded, not because of the loss, but nobody wanted to lead.
That was the end of The Legends. R.I.P.

------------------- Acknowledgements -------------------

Philly67 (banned)
You can't see this, but I'll send it to you someway. I thank you for when you helped me in my mod interview. Ever since then, we've been good friends, and have been in a few clans. I wouldn't be as well known as I am now, without you. You showed me so many map secrets, especially on Wyverns Wake. <3

Charlesyummyegg & xExtract (Active)
You two, are the funniest people I've ever met. Not only funny, but you can be serious at times too. You both are insanely great at PvP. Charles, although sometimes we bully you, you have bullied me back too;) You two have both had me in tears of laughter before, and one of them was most recent, if you know what I mean, hahaha.
<3

The Legends (Disbanded)
This is for every ever member of The Legends. All of you guys, made and changed my MCSG career/experience. Teaching me the ways of PvP, and introducing me to clan wars. You guys were not only my friends, but my family.

Ryska_ryssen (Active)
Riska, my narwhal buddy. I love you dude, not going to lie. You make me laugh so much, and you don't agree with this, but you are a really great PvPer, and an amazing leader. Lately, I've got closer to you:)
<3

PiixL (Active)
This is funny, because we used to absolutely hate each other. Now we are best buds:) You're so funny, and we are both massive trolls. You are an insane editor, and also a very decent PvPer. Love you dude<3
<3

ZedekVibeZ (Inactive)
Oh Olly, me and you bullied Hazza in The Legends. You are so funny, and we have the weirdest chats, although you spam the most disgusting picture in The Rebels chat -.-.
<3

CharlieTheMelon (Active)
Ahh, only really known you, since you've been moderator, and dude you are a good moderator, also an amazing builder! Hope a lot of your maps get accepted.
<3

Elgoldo & gcb99
You guys, are the two best PvPers, I've ever met on MCSG. I know now you guys play LoL, and I'm fine with that. You guys taught me so much to do with PvP, and I don't think I would be where I am now without you guys, also when I played a clan war with you two, I was confident to win, because you two were so great.
<3

EzSp
You my friend, are hilarious, and I've had some great memories with you too, funniest ones is were with your mom. I know you don't play much Minecraft lately, and you play a lot more LoL, but my MCSG days with you were great. You let me in to one of your videos, and I wish you luck with your YouTube channel.
<3

MahxiXBL
Lately, I've become extremely close to you. You are so funny, and have me in tears every night. You are one great PvPer, and I'd say we are so equal. You come out with the funniest things, and they are so random. We make such a good MCSG/HIVE team, it's unreal. You make my nights great when we play Minecraft with each other, because we always find something to laugh at. You're one of my best mates dude - we've got closer lately<33333
Always here for you too, anything you need to tell me.
I love you bro.
<3

NoahSailer
Ahh dude, where do I start. You are overall my best MCSG friend (aswell as Mahxi). We have had so many memories with each other, and a lot of laughs too. We do bicker and fall out a lot, but that's what friends usually do. We don't talk as much now days, but that's because we are both concentrating with school. When we do talk, it's good, and we have a laugh. I hope we meet one day dude. Gamescom this year?;) Hopefully I can make it. I love you man, and I hope we get closer again.

--------------- Smaller acknowledgements ---------------
TheRebelsEU - all of the members
Domilz
Reven86
Rexxy
Zietra
AviAndy
AviEddy
ThatOneHks
If I forgot anyone, just say. I'll add you.

Thanks for reading - Love you all.

Last edited:

CynixEU

Spectator
Reaction score
;_; That was BAD WHY WASN'T I MENTIONED MORE OMFG WOW
- Mahxi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members