• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fishing Rods

Reaction score
Exactly! That is why i don't want to get rid of them, they help at times but hurt at others. I never use the rods more then 10 times, but they always seem to be broken against me. That's why i don't want to get rid of them, just have their durability tunned down a bit like flint'n'steel.
Oh I see what you mean.

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
what about teams that hit their teammates with rods to move them closer to you?

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What about em? Still think the duribility should be lowered.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Nah they aren't beating me, i never die to them, they just run out the DM time and cost me the win.
What... They hit you back with fishing rods the whole time..? Dodge them maybe? It's not hard, just run to one side and they'll almost never hit you. It's hard to use a fishing rod to save your life in a land battle.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What... They hit you back with fishing rods the whole time..? Dodge them maybe? It's not hard, just run to one side and they'll almost never hit you. It's hard to use a fishing rod to save your life in a land battle.
You know on Breeze island how there is water around the corn? Yeah... Think about it.

Travis007

Survivor
Reaction score
How can you lose a DM to a fishing rod..? Only 2 maps have water in Corn and not many people even do this. Its a personal experience and nothing should be done about this. In my opinion, this is annoying but if you wanna be that guy then go ahead...

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would be sad if you lost the DM due to fishing rods, but both times for me at breeze island the guy would run around jumping into the water hitting me before i could get into the water. It isn't hard to hit someone with a fishing rod if they are about to hit you with a sword. They just ran out the time of the DM and caused a tie. Even if it is fine mid-game if it costs you the win i think something should be done about it.

Travis007

Survivor
Reaction score
Meh I still think nothing needs to be done. This is a tactic that people can use to equalize the field in worse situations. It needs to stay so under dogs can have this advantage.
And I can get to people in DM on breeze if they try to fish me, You must try to dodge and go underwater + use bows. Arrows dont get blocked that often in reality. Its always complained about but doesnt happen that often.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci