• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fist Glitch Abuser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Firstly, a picture after your death, not even showing the abuser, is insufficient, meaning there is nothing we can do.

Secondly, its not abuse if he doesn't know, so did he know it?

And lastly, what Bobo said.

MinwcraftGod1234

Platinum
Reaction score
yeah he knew and he was like i dont know he killed 2 of my friends and me with the glitch and who knows who else he killed.

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
yeah he knew and he was like i dont know he killed 2 of my friends and me with the glitch and who knows who else he killed.
Still, this does not show any evidence that he used the fist glich, plus the punishment is normally a kick not a ban, unless they are repetitively using it.

Also, he claims that he didn't know, so you were being a jerk kinda.

JamJoenut

Diamond
Reaction score
Seriously, maybe it hasn't occurred to him what the fist glitch actually is? You cannot justify a screenshot to be enough evidence to get this individual banned as it is such a serious offence. The evidence must be strongly looked at before action can be taken by Sr. Moderators. Like Toe said, there are new players and existing players that don't know what the glitch is because they haven't experienced it; try not to be so hostile in the future.

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
In order to be punished for abusing the fist glitch, you need to post video evidence in a Report Abuse thread. You may find the Report Abuse section of our forums here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/report-abuse/

In addition, if you cannot record video evidence, for fist glitching you may contact a Moderator in the hub of either your region or another region, or poke a Moderator on the TeamSpeak and have the situation resolved immediately.

This thread no longer necessary to keep open, so I'll be locking this thread. If you'd like to use this evidence and attempt a Report Abuse, you may do so at your own leisure using the link provided above. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to send myself or another staff member a personal message! :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci