• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Five Nights At Freddy's 3 Teaser Trailer Facts + Theory

DoubleXSeth

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys, not sure how many MCGamer players are fans of the Five Nights at Freddy's 3 series, but I created a video showing the Teaser Trailer as well as explaining the facts I found from it and my theories. Feel free to check it out, I'm really excited for this game to come out! Also, comment on this thread or in the comments section of the video YOUR Five Nights at Freddy's 3 theory!

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Watching now...

Edit: After watching the video and doing a little background research into the creator and Five Night at Freddys itself as a game. I really like your analysis of the game and picking out minor details that could together be part of a much larger picture. Anyway, I hope some of your predictions are true and I can't wait for the game to come out!

Last edited:

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
A whole game trilogy in like 7 months, I don't know whether I should be impressed or disappointed...

I didn't think the trailer was all that, it just seemed like a copy and paste from the last two.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
How many people think the new animatronic will make you s*** your pants :3 also you posted this on hive as well :p

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
The first thing I thought of when I saw the new "hybrid" animatronic was the Shadow Bonnie theory proposed by the community when the second game was released. Many believed that this was a hallucination representation of Toy Bonnie. However, people noticed some key differences between the two. First of all, the flat teeth line. Toy Bonnie has somewhat more protruding front teeth than the Shadow character. Likewise, the Shadow's eyes are completely white, where Toy Bonnie bears no resemblance. Now looking at this new animatronic, I notice that not only does it share the same body shape with the Shadow, the line made by its front teeth is flat, and it has purely white eyes. If it's true that the Shadow figure in the second game is the new animatronic in the third game, it wouldn't surprise me. Scott seems to be very good at hiding those kinds of details.

TheWolfMaster

Spectator
Reaction score
i bet this guy is just making up random crap, and when someone does a legit theory like game theory, he'll just be like, yeah he solved it.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i bet this guy is just making up random crap, and when someone does a legit theory like game theory, he'll just be like, yeah he solved it.
What do you mean? You think Seth is making this up or something?

Shu

Tribute
Reaction score
I find this game to be fun/disappointing because he has released 3 games in like 1 year, and I do like the story and everything. Nice thread!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci