• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fix the corn already

Status
Not open for further replies.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You can easily take out a team but you have to split them up. Like run to them 1 is going after you 1 usually stays at the corn. When they don't split up just keep running around till they do and than you can take out 1. And than run away from the other one because you are heart. When your health is generated again or you lost him you can try to get him 2.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
If you don't want others to get the cornucopia items, get them yourself.

Rabbidfan236

Tribute
Reaction score
I raided the corn once all by myself, got iron/chain armor, a diamond sword and everything....

And I still lost.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I raided the corn once all by myself, got iron/chain armor, a diamond sword and everything....

And I still lost.
Yes, sometimes you get really good items and still end up losing. One time I had full iron armour and d sword, then got triple teamed by people with mostly leather armour and stone swords when it was us in the top 5.

Rabbidfan236

Tribute
Reaction score
Yes, sometimes you get really good items and still end up losing. One time I had full iron armour and d sword, then got triple teamed by people with mostly leather armour and stone swords when it was us in the top 5.
Oh no, I didn't get killed by a team. Just one person. :I

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It still happens sometimes, it's just rarer. I was using that as an example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci