• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fix this or i think mostly everyone is leaving MCSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
People are damn impatient.

Just wait for the fixes, if you don't feel like dealing with them, stop playing.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Did you really say "No NPC no hackers"?? Are you f*cking serious?

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Just want to point out that we are currently in the process of checking over all bans from the old panel and we are doing all we can about all server issues. I hope you realise that the crafting bug is with 1.5 multiplayer and not us

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You guys are worried about fixing things like chests and sponsoring when the real problem is fixing the crafting glitch and taking of NCP.
The crafting glitch is a MINECRAFT issue, not a freaking MCSG issue. I don't know how many times I need to tell the people of the community this so I'ma say it one more time.
The crafting issue is a 1.5 bug, not an MCSG bug!
You guys need to re-ban al previous hackers to mcsgv2 because they all got unbanned. Its like unleashing the gates of hell.
I've already banned 72 people today and I am currently working on banning the rest.

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
The crafting glitch is a MINECRAFT issue, not a freaking MCSG issue. I don't know how many times I need to tell the people of the community this so I'ma say it one more time.
The crafting issue is a 1.5 bug, not an MCSG bug!

I've already banned 72 people today and I am currently working on banning the rest.
I actually still can not understand you? More idk detail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci