• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Flags - Badges on the Forums

Should these badges (flags) be added to the MCGamer Forums?

• Yes! I do love the Idea!

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • No, But I still Love Plaza! <3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Axel | PlazaGames

Hello!

Well, the title kind of explains it all. As there is Many people on the forums, that don't understand/speak english, it would be nice if the staff members could get flags (badges) on the forums, of those languages they could speak. For example if I spoke (Danish, Spanish and English) I would get the Danish, Spanis and English flag as badge, so community members they know who to contact if they don't speak/understand english.

Credits to demonsushi for helping me out.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Sure, but every other site that has something of this sort turns the entire website into pure racism. One example is the International sub forum on 4chan. Another is for you csgo fans, but HLTV, a news site with racist forums.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
I think this is a great idea. It would work best if people were assigned flags in regard to the country in which they live in. This would keep things automatic instead of people having to apply for these flags to be added to their forums accounts.

I think this is a great idea and with some planning, I can definitely see this being implemented onto the MCGamer forums.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Great idea!
It would be awesome if we would be able to search members with a certain language only selecting it from a list and clicking "search".

Aczent

Experienced
Reaction score
Fantastic idea, I never really thought of that. Very useful to identify where someone is from or what languages they can speak/understand. 100% could see this getting implemented into the forums.

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Sure, but every other site that has something of this sort turns the entire website into pure racism. One example is the International sub forum on 4chan. Another is for you csgo fans, but HLTV, a news site with racist forums.
Fantastic idea, I never really thought of that. Very useful to identify where someone is from or what languages they can speak/understand. 100% could see this getting implemented into the forums.
Great idea!
It would be awesome if we would be able to search members with a certain language only selecting it from a list and clicking "search".
Yeah, its good, but Catalan is another language? xD
Thanks for the support guys! I hope you do vote for a Yes! C:

Illumiigel

Survivor
Reaction score
That's absurd. This only occurs on unmoderated forums. Another reason it happens on 4chan is due to anonymity.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Great idea!
Yes, that would be helpful especially for the large and growing Turkish population within MCGamer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci