• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Flame - AU Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyro37433

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Name (IGN)- spyro37433
Age- 13
Wins- 90
Win to Loss ratio (you can do this by searching on google wins/games played) in percentage form-90/561
Skype name- spyro37433
Strengths- Bow, rod, sword
Weaknesses (please don't say lag, hackers or large teams as these are generic and quite frankly annoying answers)- Flint and steel, I cannot seem to avoid or hit anyone with one. D:
Self Rating (Out of 10)-8-8.5/10
Past Clans- None, sadly....

Also just letting you know I'm very good friends with Zendaro and Veladan! I hope I get accepted <3

TheCoolestCake

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Name (IGN)- TheCoolestCake
Age- 11
Wins-123/1271
Win to Loss ratio (you can do this by searching on google wins/games played) in percentage form- 1/10
Skype name- KickipMC
Strengths-Sword and fns
Weaknesses (please don't say lag, hackers or large teams as these are generic and quite frankly annoying answers)- bows and water battles
Self Rating (Out of 10)- 7/10
Past Clans- #One, #Physic, #FlameZ

Jamesa

Tribute
Reaction score
Application
Application Format:
Minecraft Name (IGN)- raj3r
Age- 13
Wins- 293
Win to Loss ratio (you can do this by searching on google wins/games played) in percentage form-
Skype name- u have me :)
Strengths- swords, fns and running
Weaknesses (please don't say lag, hackers or large teams as these are generic and quite frankly annoying answers)- water fights, as it takes alot of time and bow
Self Rating (Out of 10)-8.7
Past Clans- Not sure

Zendaro

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Name (IGN)- spyro37433
Age- 13
Wins- 90
Win to Loss ratio (you can do this by searching on google wins/games played) in percentage form-90/561
Skype name- spyro37433
Strengths- Bow, rod, sword
Weaknesses (please don't say lag, hackers or large teams as these are generic and quite frankly annoying answers)- Flint and steel, I cannot seem to avoid or hit anyone with one. D:
Self Rating (Out of 10)-8-8.5/10
Past Clans- None, sadly....

Also just letting you know I'm very good friends with Zendaro and Veladan! I hope I get accepted <3
This guy is legit beast!

TheJuicyGypsey

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Name (IGN)- TheJuicyGypsey
Age- 14
Wins- In my signature
Win to Loss ratio (you can do this by searching on google wins/games played) in percentage form- idk like 18%
Skype name- swag has it
Strengths- Umm strafeing
Weaknesses (please don't say lag, hackers or large teams as these are generic and quite frankly annoying answers)- Lag,,hackers,large teams
Self Rating (Out of 10)-6.5-7/10
Past Clans- Alot.

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can you guys take down your loss to #Silence.
Its really pathetic that you guys think we forfiet when we never did. #Pathetic.
And didn't we agree that you'll take down that score so we can cb?
Man you're annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci