• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Flatworlds + dome download! (Grass, Stone, Desert, Plains)

Was this helpful?

• Total voters

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
there should be a tundra download

Oh and by the way this was very helpful. I'm not good at MCEdit-ing the glass dome.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks for the download:) One question though, is there anyway to turn the world into creative?
if you download TMI (too many items) you can always change ur gamemode that way and have a way of getting items in while testing it in survival

A

Ashly

This should be helpfull if i wanted to make my own hunger games map :p

Thanks for sharing it Candy. (the guy stuck in the cake ROFLMAO)

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Dude, I love you so much right now. <3

Ovelite

Spectator
Reaction score
Ah, would've been better if the proclaimed "radius" was actually the radius of the dome. Still, thanks for the download.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This was very helpful, but it would be even more helpful if you can teach us how to make a dome :p Since I already started on my map. :3

TechPerson32

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm a little confused, when I download the Plains map and put it into my server, I get a extreme hills biome with some others included, but the world has no dome. Help?

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm a little confused, when I download the Plains map and put it into my server, I get a extreme hills biome with some others included, but the world has no dome. Help?
Besure you type the name of the downloaded map correctly in the server configuration file.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci