• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Flew Up Water On Map 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Okay, so I just wanted to post this before I get accused of hacking, I was on map 2, and I found the water tower. I started to go up the water leading to the top, when all the sudden I was teleported to the top of the tower? I don't really know how to explain it. Could anybody explain why this happened?

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Something similiar happened to me in the lobby. I jumped up onto the glass pane around it and as I was jumping the server lagged and it glitched me onto the roof, not intentionally.

mizu

Tribute
Reaction score
it's lag from server, I got glitched up to a building once while running on the city streets near trees

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
Same for me no worries Arena. I was jumping under a tree, then I was glitched up on top of the tree. That was weird. :D

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I thought It was a bug made by anti cheat.
But I could be wrong.

LemonBro3

Tribute
Reaction score
This has happened to my friend and brother while they play. I don't know exactly what happens, but my friend was right by my side at one moment and the next he was gone. He said he had teleported up to a tower.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In the lobby if you jump on the glassplane near a pilar you can get teleported to the roof of a building but something like this happends sometimes its a glitch.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Getting outside the lobby is forbidden!

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It happens to me sometime when i walk up some stairs in a building on map 2, when i go from first to second floor i sometimes get teleported to the roof.

a3person

Spectator
Reaction score
Happened to me when I was on the giant tree on the city map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci