• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Flexile Dark

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Where did these themes go?
I really enjoyed Flexile Green, and I was hoping for this one to come out. Where is it?
This needs to be re-added.

replace

Survivor
Reaction score
i'm pretty sure they are getting someone to make it

J

District 13
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that I read this before, (Don't know where) but they said that Chad will be discussing with finsgraphics to create a flexile dark for this website in the near future. It said it will be coming out early-ish summer?

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Fexile Dark and Minecraft Survival Games were removed, and, if anything comes back, it can't be Flexile Dark.

"Darn. The Flexile Dark theme is definitely broken, but the MCSG theme actually seems to be fully functional. I was using it earlier, just to make sure it was functional still for those wanting to revert back.

I think it'd be worthwhile to remove the broken themes and just allow the MCG and MCSG styles." ~ Col_StaR

Besides that, I'm starting to adjust to the new forums design and the brightness doesn't bother me much anymore. Plus, they've added the alerts and the inbox icons at the top. If I could change two things about it, I'd make the sidebar on the right about 200 pixels smaller and I'd add the staff page back. Yet again, if the bright still bothers you, Chad said they're going to discuss a potential dark version.

"A dark version will come at a later date. Wanted to work the kinks in before we start working on that update." ~ ChadTheDJ

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci