• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS Floating Paradise

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
I think I remember reviewing this map along time ago, it seems awfully familiar.
But regarding the map, it doesn't look as much as a "paradise" to me. Changing the biome to jungle and having more upbeat trees would definitely give the map a boost, but the size of it also seems to be a little concerning, I recommend adding more islands and connecting them up and that should make up for it.
I feel like this is trying to mock the map on Mineplex

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
Vanth this looks sweet :p Good job guys. IF you need any help, just send me the IP of the server xD

N

Nikola

In my opinion the map has no chance of being accepted. It's really basic, there's nothing special, nothing unique on it. Not enough detail overall, I think I could make this map in like 2 hours by myself.

Reaction score
In my opinion the map has no chance of being accepted. It's really basic, there's nothing special, nothing unique on it. Not enough detail overall, I think I could make this map in like 2 hours by myself.
I don't think there is a need to put your opinion in such harsh way.
You've basically picked out the negatives without giving them some advice on how they can make things better. And it's not all about "how better you yourself can make the map", it's about how THEY can do it better.

N

Nikola

You've basically picked out the negatives without giving them some advice on how they can make things better. And it's not all about "how better you yourself can make the map", it's about how THEY can do it better.
The thing is that I won't be that person who says "I mean your map is amazing but..." their map is nothing special. The reason why I actually had to put my opinion in a harsh way is because I wanted them to take it seriously so they could think about it and how they could improve themselves.

Reaction score
The thing is that I won't be that person who says "I mean your map is amazing but..." their map is nothing special. The reason why I actually had to put my opinion in a harsh way is because I wanted them to take it seriously so they could think about it and how they could improve themselves.
Well you don't need to say there map is amazing, because it's not but you didn't give any constructive criticism what so ever you were just being harsh which isn't even the big problem here.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
It's ok, he does. It's because he despises me.

~Vanth

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
rename it to knocking people down the map paradise

Last edited:

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
Looks like a awesome map! If it get's approved then expect me to knock players off :)

L0ganPlayz

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks like a awesome map! If it get's approved then expect me to knock players off :)
Kinda reminds me of Lobby Games. Looks cool though!
For a floating map, despite being cliche, is pretty good :)
Looks great! Hope we all get the chance to experience it as a Battlegrounds map one day :D
Thank you guys for the positive feedback!

P.S. We weren't trying to mock other maps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci