• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

FNATIC Merchandise

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello!

Many of you probably know the ESports team FNATIC. They're hosting this merchandise competition/giveaway thingy where you get points by referring other people to the contest.
IT'S LEGIT, I SWEAR
So let's all share our referral links and get free merch :D

Here's mine: -snip-

Thank you :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
whats this now?
To celebrate opening up their merchandise shop, they're doing this contest where people get points by sharing their referral link and they unlock prizes once they reach certain point levels (ex. a hoodie is 900 points). They mentioned it on their twitter page so it's legit.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
whats that? .-.
When you sign up, on the page with the rewards and stuff, you're going to see this box that says "Share the link below for 25 points and get 50 points for every friend you refer." The link is right under it, and it directs you to the page to sign up.

Ichengo

Survivor
Reaction score
When you sign up, on the page with the rewards and stuff, you're going to see this box that says "Share the link below for 25 points and get 50 points for every friend you refer." The link is right under it, and it directs you to the page to sign up.
... Im jsut gonna op out, cause Im not getting it -.-
Im not dumb I swear!! I jsut don't get complicated stuff like this.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
... Im jsut gonna op out, cause Im not getting it -.-
Im not dumb I swear!! I jsut don't get complicated stuff like this.
What don't you understand exactly?
They give you a link that you share and you get points whenever people click on it and sign up.

Ichengo

Survivor
Reaction score
What don't you understand exactly?
They give you a link that you share and you get points whenever people click on it and sign up.
idk.. its one of those things that everyone finds simple, but for unknown reasons I find it one of the most complicated things in the world...

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
idk.. its one of those things that everyone finds simple, but for unknown reasons I find it one of the most complicated things in the world...
Eh, it happens to all of us sometimes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci