• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Food Fight!

Zachary0614

Career
Reaction score
I catch the snake put it into my duplicator machine and duplicate it but 1,000,000 and use half to make a fort and use the other half to throw at the person below me

Zachary0614

Career
Reaction score
I catch teh penguins cut my brain up into millions of pieces (Except a big piece for me) and duplicate the penguins into a million and then assemble my army around my snake base.

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
I catch teh penguins cut my brain up into millions of pieces (Except a big piece for me) and duplicate the penguins into a million and then assemble my army around my snake base.
i deleted the post because it was late but it would have been I transform them into penguin meatballs and throw them at the person below me (>:3 VeeZa )

I charge into your base tranquilizer the penguins eat the gummy worms and chuck a meatloaf at the person below me

smallr

Career
Reaction score
i deleted the post because it was late but it would have been I transform them into penguin meatballs and throw them at the person below me (>:3 VeeZa )

I charge into your base tranquilizer the penguins eat the gummy worms and chuck a meatloaf at the person below me
I thought the chunk of meatloaf was really good, so I decided to save some, and give the person below me some of the chunk of meatloaf

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I ate some. I throw the person below a cake filled bomb

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci