• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

For our jungle map *READ MODERATORS OR ADMIN PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
Okay, for our map i was thinking that we could have a pressure plate on the pedistals, activating redstone leading to a bunch of repeators that lead the outskirts of the map, shooting fireballs and fire out of dispensers to create the Hunger Games dome feel, ALSO STOPPIG THOSE DAMN CAMPERS!
We where thinking of timing it to shoot out when the chests first refill, could you give me an exact time for them refilling so we can time it PERFECT, thankyou!

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Can't you just have one thread for all your map ideas or maybe even PM one of them?

I feel all your threads are just little things in this map your building, so why not just put it in 1 big thread? All these threads are really cluttering the forums.

Z

ZombieTracker

Campers gonna camp... That is a strategy that they choose to use. You don't like it, then say there and kill everybody that camps in that area, but then kill yourself because you will be camping. It is a vicious cycle.

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
Campers gonna camp... That is a strategy that they choose to use. You don't like it, then say there and kill everybody that camps in that area, but then kill yourself because you will be camping. It is a vicious cycle.
In know, but it brings a hunger games feel to it, have you even read the books?

Z

ZombieTracker

Really, you are going to go there. Yeah, I read the books before all the hype of the movie. Did you just jump on the band wagon when the movie came out along with everybody else?
The game makers shot off those fire balls when she got to close to the edge, it has nothing to do if players walk over the podium or not, so if you want fire charges at the ends of the map controlled by if somebody steps on a pressure plate at the boarders, ok, great. Make it do it doesn't burn down anything because that will cause lag. As for fire charges at the center to denture campers timed exactly when the chests refill, no, campers gonna camp. It is a strategy that they want to play, let them play. Everybody else has the chance to hang around the spawn and camp if they want. If you want more traps around there that they might possibly set off, ok.
O, one last thing, I don't know how many times I have to say this, but WE ARE NOT THE BOOKS!!!!! I don't care if the book has this or says this, this is not the books, this is a game based off of the game style presented in the book. We can do whatever we want and are not limited to the narrow unexplained nature of the written games.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Really, you are going to go there. Yeah, I read the books before all the hype of the movie. Did you just jump on the band wagon when the movie came out along with everybody else?
The game makers shot off those fire balls when she got to close to the edge, it has nothing to do if players walk over the podium or not, so if you want fire charges at the ends of the map controlled by if somebody steps on a pressure plate at the boarders, ok, great. Make it do it doesn't burn down anything because that will cause lag. As for fire charges at the center to denture campers timed exactly when the chests refill, no, campers gonna camp. It is a strategy that they want to play, let them play. Everybody else has the chance to hang around the spawn and camp if they want. If you want more traps around there that they might possibly set off, ok.
O, one last thing, I don't know how many times I have to say this, but WE ARE NOT THE BOOKS!!!!! I don't care if the book has this or says this, this is not the books, this is a game based off of the game style presented in the book. We can do whatever we want and are not limited to the narrow unexplained nature of the written games.
My Idol <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci