• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

For the better of MCSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegosR4Me

Spectator
Reaction score
I Believe this Forum Should be Implamented in the mcgamer network. reply to this comment if you agree Creeperfarts I Strongly agree with all the ideas/topics good luck!!

MCMania_F

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not a big YouTuber (only 1k subs) but I feel as if I should still have a say.

1.) For One MCSG shouldn't Take out old maps but should add more maps. Also In Call Of Duty they have 24/7 lobbies in which one map is played every game. MCSG should take that into consideration and Make 24/7 lobbies Example ( Par 72 24/7) that Lobby number will always be Par 72.

2.) MCSG should hire mods based on their level of Responsibility. Not how well they can write or speak. Many mods apply for perks like more votes and donor for free. they barely are on the server and if they are, they are 50% of the time AFK. Many do not reply to donors or regular players, But only to YouTubers and other Staff.

3.) All Servers have hackers and cheaters. MCSG is a Big Community with many hackers. The best way to stop them is to use Coding and Plugins. My Friend hired someone who made his server plugin. To join the server you have to be using a Normal Minecraft or Optifine Client. Therefore No Hackers can Join the server. MCSG should make a similar plugin.

4.) Blocking out words and Threats in chat. MCSG should block out curse words and threats simply to ensure a better Community and Happier players.

5.) Strict Punishment. Many people break rules and get away with it. Players no matter who they are should all face the same punishment for breaking the same rule.

6,) More Ranks. MCSG should make Newer and better ranks. Example 1 Day Donor Pass 1 Dollar. Donor for 1 Day same as iron donor should be called Stone Donor. Between Gold and Diamond Redstone rank lasts 6 Months same perks as Diamond.

Regular Player - Free
Stone Donor $1 - Lasts 1 Day
Iron Donor $10 - Lasts 1 Month
Gold Donor $25 Lasts 3 Months
Redstone Donor $40 - Lasts 6 Months
Diamond Donor $75 - Unlimited
Platinum Donor $100 - Unlimited
Quantum Donor $200 - Unlimited
And So on Thanks For Taking time to Read this.

- MCMania_F -[SNIP}-

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Bring 1.7 back
1.7 isn't coming back. Sooner or later, every server is going to have to update to 1.8. Developing the servers for 1.7 and 1.8 has only caused issues.

SolarSnow

Spectator
Reaction score
I Agree With Everything. But #2, I Agree And Disagree. Maybe There Can Be A Que For Both Teams And Solos (So There Is A Mix Of Solos, And Teams In One Game). Because If A Solo Person Wants A Challenge, Then They Can Get That Challenge By Joining That Que, Instead Of Having To Be Lucky To Have A Good Player In The Game.
Yeah, You should be able to do solos in a teams game, but no teams in a solos game

TheLegacyPlayer

Spectator
Reaction score
Sounds good although i'm not sure if I like the teaming thing. Teaming is a way of playing the game. Plus if you do team then you would have to play against another 8 teams :/

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
These are some good ideas but I'm not sure how likely they are to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci