• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

For the future of clans!

Do you think it will work out?!

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Skill

Platinum
Reaction score
Another thing I'd like to see along these lines would be just competitive games with random teammates, as well as for clans. It would be a lot like comp games in CS:GO where you get paired up with random teammates and you can just play it competitively and maybe some sort of ranking system.

I can mention something about it to the other staff, but in the end it's up to Chad and the developers. :p
That is actually such a sweet idea, it would be easy to get to know people around the community, etc.

Also I support this one-hundred percent, dedicated servers would be amazing, also for those people that I always see in games saying "omg clan battles" etc, it would be nice for them and for the clans.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Good ideas Imanol, glad I could talk to you about it before you posted this thread! :)

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
Another thing I'd like to see along these lines would be just competitive games with random teammates, as well as for clans. It would be a lot like comp games in CS:GO where you get paired up with random teammates and you can just play it competitively and maybe some sort of ranking system.

I can mention something about it to the other staff, but in the end it's up to Chad and the developers. :p
I could only see this being popular if there was a ranking system like in csgo. And the leaderboards wouldnt really work for a ranking system

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
We possibly have a scheduled date coming soon, I've contacted some fellow clan staff and asked if anyway they could get in contact with Nick for me. But also if you would like to attend with everyone else and give your ideas to the clan staff than just be on the MCSG ts when the date is scheduled, I will get in contact with all of the main speakers soon! Thanks.

- Imanol

Zombie_1337

Diamond
Reaction score
I think there should be always only 1 man clan...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci