• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forestside [90 %] (Beta Testing)

Novaaa

Survivor
Reaction score
Maybe I was just looking at the shape and not the podiums, sorry
I noticed it the first time too. The way we made the water makes it look a bit unsymmetrical. But all of the podiums are equal spots.

Novaaa

Survivor
Reaction score
Updated Thread.
- Added New Screenshots.
- Added Changelog.
Enjoy

BrightSpectrum

Spectator
Reaction score
Love this map already. I love the traditional builds. I was really hoping someone would create something like this! Great job. And I assume you build on the World of Keralis server? :p

Novaaa

Survivor
Reaction score
Love this map already. I love the traditional builds. I was really hoping someone would create something like this! Great job. And I assume you build on the World of Keralis server? :p
Thanks for the feedback, and I used to but not so much anymore. :p

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Looking very good so far, looks a small bit like Vallyside which is always good. The only small bit of criticism I have to give is that is would look better to maybe raise the land around the edges so you don't just look into this big flat land. Other than that good work and I cannot wait to see the finished product!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci