• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forever Frozen ~Survival Games~

Would you like to see this map on MCSG servers?

• Yes! It's great!

Votes: 41 61.2%
  • No, i don't like it...

Votes: 26 38.8%

• Total voters

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Buildings look really nice, but there's no terraforming so atm it's not good enough. If you add some superkewl terraforming though it'll be really good!

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
Cool Map! We need a fully snowy/abandoned wilderness on our servers. (It's better that Treacherous Heights xD)

matt_hey222

Experienced
Reaction score
Buildings look really nice, but there's no terraforming so atm it's not good enough. If you add some superkewl terraforming though it'll be really good!
Thanks for the review, I sure will improve the terraforming, thanks :)

matt_hey222

Experienced
Reaction score
I got this name idea for the map: ''Forever Frozen'', do you think it can replace Abandoned Arctic Survival Games?
I need your opinion please.

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score

PiixL

Career
Reaction score
The cornucopia looks interesting, however that appears to be the majority of the screenshots?

Trixterzz

Platinum
Reaction score
Ummm this map is kinda good but try to fix the spawn, and don't use oak trees make like ice trees because the grayish blue ground looks really weird when green is colliding with it

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
This map looks amazing! I really like the variation of blocks to represent frozen-ness(?) At first I thought the clay looked meh, but I looked at it more and it grew on me (seriously, get this stuff off!) It actually looks like frozen ground!

matt_hey222

Experienced
Reaction score
This map looks amazing! I really like the variation of blocks to represent frozen-ness(?) At first I thought the clay looked meh, but I looked at it more and it grew on me (seriously, get this stuff off!) It actually looks like frozen ground!
Thanks, i've been wondering if the clay looked nice :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci