• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forever Frozen ~Survival Games~

Would you like to see this map on MCSG servers?

• Yes! It's great!

Votes: 41 61.2%
  • No, i don't like it...

Votes: 26 38.8%

• Total voters

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
Pretty well created map, I just feel it's missing something and I dont know what.. good map my friend.

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
I'll do my best to help out :) any tips for my crews map?

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
Sagemoor if you need a link it's on my status

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
Cool map! I don't know whether you should add snow slabs as they are annoying for sprinting but other than that looks amazing xD

matt_hey222

Experienced
Reaction score
Cool map! I don't know whether you should add snow slabs as they are annoying for sprinting but other than that looks amazing xD
The snow slabs do not affect the sprinting :) Well sometimes their will be some ''double snow slabs?'' and it could block you. It always need a bit of challenges

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
The snow slabs do not affect the sprinting :) Well sometimes their will be some ''double snow slabs?'' and it could block you. It always need a bit of challenges
Snow slabs stop sprinting, this was a huge issue in 1.6 but now with the introduction of the sprint key it is not a big problem.

matt_hey222

Experienced
Reaction score
We are still recruiting btw, so if you want to participate, just give us a review and tell us that you want to participate! I will give you the form to fill!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci