• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forgotten Legion (AS Clan)- Disbanded

Status
Not open for further replies.

savva60

Experienced
Reaction score
After trialling we have chosen to ACCEPT auracat and darkseaslug. Welcome them into the clan!

MVPThomas

Experienced
Reaction score
After trialling we have chosen to ACCEPT auracat and darkseaslug. Welcome them into the clan!
The trial for darkseaslug was half an hour long?
And the trial for auracat wasn't even 10 minutes long?
Geegeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

savva60

Experienced
Reaction score
The trial for darkseaslug was half an hour long?
And the trial for auracat wasn't even 10 minutes long?
Geegeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
A pvp battle take less than a minute. After clearly showing ability for more than 10 battles, I think they are able to join the clan. In addition, we trialled him before he made his formal application, as we have called and teamed before. MVP, please do not critisize my clan.

MVPThomas

Experienced
Reaction score
A pvp battle take less than a minute. After clearly showing ability for more than 10 battles, I think they are able to join the clan. In addition, we trialled him before he made his formal application, as we have called and teamed before. MVP, please do not critisize my clan.
Not trying to, just take precaution into who you are letting into your clan.

savva60

Experienced
Reaction score
Not trying to, just take precaution into who you are letting into your clan.
Do not feign concern, you just want to condescend this fellow clan. Even if you did care, we do not need your suggestions. We can run this clan without your help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci