• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forgotten Valley

Should this map be added to the MCSG servers?

• Yes (Let me know what you like)

Votes: 40 72.7%
  • No (Let me know what needs to be changed)

Votes: 15 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Very very nice looking map. I am surprised you aren't getting more love over this map!

NewAgeMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow. What a great build. This will be my favorite map if it gets accepted. Great job!

ritepvp

Spectator
Reaction score
I love the map not as much water and great chest placement hope it's the next map!

Jay | Pyro

Platinum
Reaction score
Holiday + VallySide= Nice! This mao as a combo of both well done.

Spiffy_Bobcat

Spectator
Reaction score
Thank You for all the good comments, and thank you for looking at the map the map has taken up a lot of time and effort and many have told me to submit it so here it is, the map designed for pvp thanks - Spiffy

Spiffy_Bobcat

Spectator
Reaction score
Why another water map people!!!
Dude this map isn't much of a water map, many pvpers like the map, and you have to look at all the pvp spots including the water, in which I have made smaller by putting in boats, lillypads, and docks. Look at Holiday Resort for example, it's very popular yet only 1/3 of it is land.

Spiffy_Bobcat

Spectator
Reaction score
Very very nice looking map. I am surprised you aren't getting more love over this map!
Thanks I believe this is because my staff have been inactive working on our next map. I know you on MCSG and it is good to see a good pvpers like the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci