• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forsaken [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorwegianTiger

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Ign: NorwegianTiger
Age: 12, sorry for not being age limit, but my birthday is in February so i thought i would have a chance
Do you have Teamspeak and Skype? Yes, I have both, i barely know how to use Teamspeak so...
Skype name (Pm If necessary): NorwegianTigerFTW
Wins: 6
Games played: 14
Do you have a mic?: Yes, TurtleBeach X12
Timezone: Central?
Pvp Strengths: Bow
Pvp Weaknesses: Hackers ( Im From Hive ) and Teams Above 3
Why do you want to be in #Forsaken? Forsaken looks like a very organized/fun clan that i would like to be in and have fun with. ( no homo )
Anything else: Im From Hive and haven't done much things on MCSG, MCSG has a lot less hackers and i have a lot better connection on these servers then i do on hive, on my main account or now my alt, on the hive i have over 400 wins on it, you can records him, his name is 5uper5ma115amura, on MCSG he doesn't have very good stats because i always fooled around on him on MCSG

Thank You For Reading My Application <3

crazykapy

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Ign: Dito1015 and Why_ask
Do you have Teamspeak and Skype?Yes
Skype name (Pm If necessary):You have me
Wins:500+
Games played:alot
Do you have a mic?:Yes
Timezone:EST
Pvp Strengths:Bow and f&s
Pvp Weaknesses:Sword
Why do you want to be in #Forsaken?Because i miss this clan
Anything else:Member please <3
DENIED, past problems.

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft Ign: NorwegianTiger
Age: 12, sorry for not being age limit, but my birthday is in February so i thought i would have a chance
Do you have Teamspeak and Skype? Yes, I have both, i barely know how to use Teamspeak so...
Skype name (Pm If necessary): NorwegianTigerFTW
Wins: 6
Games played: 14
Do you have a mic?: Yes, TurtleBeach X12
Timezone: Central?
Pvp Strengths: Bow
Pvp Weaknesses: Hackers ( Im From Hive ) and Teams Above 3
Why do you want to be in #Forsaken? Forsaken looks like a very organized/fun clan that i would like to be in and have fun with. ( no homo )
Anything else: Im From Hive and haven't done much things on MCSG, MCSG has a lot less hackers and i have a lot better connection on these servers then i do on hive, on my main account or now my alt, on the hive i have over 400 wins on it, you can records him, his name is 5uper5ma115amura, on MCSG he doesn't have very good stats because i always fooled around on him on MCSG

Thank You For Reading My Application <3
You have been denied due to lack of wins. You may reapply. For a much better chance of getting accepted next time, please be active on our TS
If you are primarily a hive player there is a Hive Forsaken too (trying not to advertise that server).

BenjaCanadian

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft Ign:BenjaCanadian
Do you have Teamspeak and Skype?Yes Both
Skype name (Pm If necessary):live:josemacia.2003 *it's my brother skype but he dosent use it anymore*
Wins:275 Close to 300
Games played:2075
Do you have a mic?:yes
Timezone:Central Time
Pvp Strengths:FnS,Block Hitting,Bow fights in the water and grass,Teams Of 2
Pvp Weaknesses:Hackers,big teams,tryhards,FnS,
Why do you want to be in #Forsaken?Becuase i Think This clan is a very nice clan And I want to particapate on this clan becuase I'm looking for a clan and i think this would be a fit clan and will be willing to help
Anything else:<3 Forsaken and ToxicWasteII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci