• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forsaken [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunnzOfCookie

Career
Reaction score
Application:
Minecraft Ign: Tomato9876
Do you have Teamspeak and Skype? yeas
Skype name (Pm If necessary):asdf
Wins: 129
Games played: 240
Do you have a mic?: yes
Timezone: est
Pvp Strengths: yes
Pvp Weaknesses: yes
Why do you want to be in #Forsaken? you
Anything else: me
Recommended. Very underrated

Ironie_

Survivor
Reaction score
Application:
Minecraft Ign: Ironwazzerr
Do you have Teamspeak and Skype? Yep
Skype name (Pm If necessary): AlphaCakeYT
Wins: 660+ (Alts combined)
Games played: 2000+
Do you have a mic?: Yep
Timezone: PST
Pvp Strengths: Sword, bow, rod and flint and steel
Pvp Weaknesses: Hackers
Why do you want to be in #Forsaken?: I seen this clan grow and seen how good this clan has become. You guys have a undefeated record and I know how good all the members are. I played with some of the members of this clan. That's why I would love to be in this clan.
Anything else: #Nigerians

Last edited:

FearlessMailBox

Tribute
Reaction score
Application:
Minecraft Ign: FearlessMailBox
Do you have Teamspeak and Skype? Yes
Skype name (Pm If necessary): Can you guys tell me yours?
Wins: 156
Games played:1228
Do you have a mic?: Yes and I'll be getting a better one soon.
Timezone:pST (Pacific Standard Time)
Pvp Strengths: Fishing Rod, Sword, Flint and Steel, And Bow.
Pvp Weaknesses: Teams Higher Than 4 And Hackers.
Why do you want to be in #Forsaken? I want to Be in Forsaken because I know that I will be helpful to the clan in many ways and because I fell like Forsaken Is the better clan for me. And because I want to see the clan grow and I also want to play with with the clan to become a better pvper.
Anything else: TOXICWASTEII is my role model and someday i wish to 1v1 him. :)

Last edited:

Ironie_

Survivor
Reaction score
Most likely no is going to care but just saying I'm coming on TS tomorrow just to get to know the members! ;)

jfsilva

Experienced
Reaction score
Dont forget to have your daily roxbot dosis before you come on the teamspeak ;)

Katz4Sale

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Ign: Katz4Sale
Do you have Teamspeak and Skype?: Yes I have both Teamspeak and Skype
Skype name (Pm If necessary): xxDryCleanOnlyxx
Wins: 393
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I have a Blue Snowball USB microphone
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (US/Canada)
Pvp Strengths: Fishing Rod/Flint and Steel/Strafe
Pvp Weaknesses: Facing 4+ member teams/Hackers
Why do you want to be in #Forsaken?: I have personally seen this clan grow as a whole and have scrimmaged you guys several times before my former clan "The Republic" disbanded. I am a big fan of ToxicWaste's Youtube and also know Math_magician fairly well. It would be fun to play with other players and team for a change as I have been going mostly solo for my past 100 wins.
Anything else: I hope you guys consider me for the clan. I am a former moderator (Currently Friend Rank) so I believe I am mature enough to be a part of this organization. Although my W/L ratio isn't that great, I will assure you my skill level is far greater than most other experienced MCSG players currently out there. All I'm asking for is one chance at a spot in the clan, and I promise that if you make the decision to accept me I wont let you down.

Ironie_

Survivor
Reaction score
Why do you want to be in #Forsaken?: I have personally seen this clan grow as a whole and have scrimmaged you guys several times before my former clan "The Republic" disbanded. I am a big fan of ToxicWaste's Youtube and also know Math_magician fairly well. It would be fun to play with other players and team for a change as I have been going mostly solo for my past 100 wins.
Anything else: I hope you guys consider me for the clan. I am a former moderator (Currently Friend Rank) so I believe I am mature enough to be a part of this organization. Although my W/L ratio isn't that great, I will assure you my skill level is far greater than most other experienced MCSG players currently out there. All I'm asking for is one chance at a spot in the clan, and I promise that if you make the decision to accept me I wont let you down.
Nice use of color! ;)

Stabazam

Diamond
Reaction score
ACCPTED FOR TRIAL MEMBER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci