• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forsaken [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimoKryt

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SimoKryt
Do you have Teamspeak and Skype?: both
Skype name (PM if necessary):simao.bigares
Wins:60
Games played:442
Microphone: yes
Timezone:UTC-03:00
PvP Strengths:fighting, fishing rod, fns
PvP Weaknesses:dodging fns, hackers
Why do you want to be in #Forsaken?: I want to join #Forsaken because i think its the best clan in the world, with the best people to know i have ever heard about and because i think my skills are good enoguh so i can join the clan.
Anything else:I would like to point out that i fought legitswag28 and I won. But when we started fighting he said that if i won to him i would join the clan. And then he didnt accept me because i was from brasil and not from us. But i think for me you should make an exeption because first i beat him, second i will never be able to go to brasil and third there are no other clans that are as good as this one.

KvnPlays

Survivor
Reaction score
I had applied for Forsaken twice and nobody would reply to me! I applied couple days ago! It would mean alot if I was reviewed

xBrezzy

Platinum
Reaction score
I had applied for Forsaken twice and nobody would reply to me! I applied couple days ago! It would mean alot if I was reviewed
Please don't ask us to review you, you have not even been on the team speak..

KvnPlays

Survivor
Reaction score
And I'm really sorry for doing that! I was just being really stupid. Please forgive me? ill be on ts

Why_ask

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Ty112001/FishingRodFTW
Do you have Teamspeak and Skype?: Both
Skype name (PM if necessary): Ty112001
Wins: 388
Games played: 2022
Microphone: Yes
Timezone: MT
PvP Strengths: Fishing Rod, Flint and steel
PvP Weaknesses: Flint and steel,
Why do you want to be in #Forsaken?: Because this clan is a fun clan! And has really good teamwork and looks like they know what there doing around here. And I also wanted to be apart of the Clan wars season 1! To win!
Anything else: Hope you accept me! I have great teamwork

If i get accepted, could i be put into the clan wars roster?
Your Application has been Declined.
Reason: You have never been on ts with us and the only reason you want to be in the clan is to be in Clan Wars.

Why_ask

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: KevinDaSniper
Do you have Teamspeak and Skype?: Yes!
Skype name (PM if necessary): mynameiskvn (already have you on skype :)
Wins: 417
Games played: 2800 - 2900 (Started MCSG When I was the biggest Noob)
Microphone: Yes!
Timezone: EST
PvP Strengths: Fishing Rod, Strafing
PvP Weaknesses:Lag, Rubber band , Hackers, Teams
Why do you want to be in #Forsaken?: I really want to be in Forsaken because I really want to meet new people who are amazing MCSG Players and people who are into the things you like. Also, your very sexy Toxic <3 So Beautiful man. More Beautiful than the word "YOLO" gg.
Anything else: Hi, hows your day!
Reason:Rushing the officers/leaders to respond to your app.

Why_ask

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SimoKryt
Do you have Teamspeak and Skype?: both
Skype name (PM if necessary):simao.bigares
Wins:60
Games played:442
Microphone: yes
Timezone:UTC-03:00
PvP Strengths:fighting, fishing rod, fns
PvP Weaknesses:dodging fns, hackers
Why do you want to be in #Forsaken?: I want to join #Forsaken because i think its the best clan in the world, with the best people to know i have ever heard about and because i think my skills are good enoguh so i can join the clan.
Anything else:I would like to point out that i fought legitswag28 and I won. But when we started fighting he said that if i won to him i would join the clan. And then he didnt accept me because i was from brasil and not from us. But i think for me you should make an exeption because first i beat him, second i will never be able to go to brasil and third there are no other clans that are as good as this one.
Reason: Does not meet the requirements(wins).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci