• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forsaken [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

c o l t o n

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:LEGIT_xTBONE
Wins:1
Games Played:1(dont know how to get my old stats)
Strengths: Fns fishing rod and teamfights
Weaknesses:water fights
Skype/TS:chinesebaby02
Activity: on a lot
Anything else you'd like to add:forsaken was the first clan i ever joined and i dont know if u guys remeber me but i am black.
holy dude

Pyrrhic_

Spectator
Reaction score
GL guys! I would I apply but I dont think Im good enough lol... Im 25/70

Cheerleader??? :D

Luqzu

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Luqzu
Wins: Legacy leader boards- 812
Games Played: 1568
Strengths: I think my communication is one of my biggest strengths, pvp strengths are: sword, and rod.
Weaknesses: Flint and steel is definitely my biggest weakness.
Skype/TS: Yes
Activity: 10/10 I am always on.
Anything else you'd like to add: Nope

Reactions: e

Poncho

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Luqzu
Wins: Legacy leader boards- 812
Games Played: 1568
Strengths: I think my communication is one of my biggest strengths, pvp strengths are: sword, and rod.
Weaknesses: Flint and steel is definitely my biggest weakness.
Skype/TS: Yes
Activity: 10/10 I am always on.
Anything else you'd like to add: Nope
Accepted as trial. Glad to have you on the team. =)

Reaction score
IGN: Foxyyyy (previously, wb1314) and Daddey
Wins: 850
Games Played: 5k, I understand the ratio isn't the greatest :p
Strengths: Sword, Rod
Weaknesses: Stabazam
Skype/TS: iustjn/yes
Activity: On the weekdays, I am on from around 4-7, depending on my schedule. On the weekends, I'm pretty much on all day (except Saturday, soccer from 9am-1pm). On the holidays, I'm on all day unless I'm on vacay c;
Anything else you'd like to add: I started playing MCSG about two years ago, my skill has increased a lot and I've learned a lot over the years. I've really only been in one clan, because I liked the people we had. We lasted for about two years and eventually I got the opportunity to lead the clan. I am looking for a new clan, a new group of friends, and I hope my experience can assist you guys in the best way possible.
Thank you so much for your consideration, have a nice day ;)

c o l t o n

Platinum
Reaction score
Activity: On the weekdays, I am on from around 4-7, depending on my schedule. On the weekends, I'm pretty much on all day (except Saturday, soccer from 9am-1pm). On the holidays, I'm on all day unless I'm on vacay c;
Anything else you'd like to add: I started playing MCSG about two years ago, my skill has increased a lot and I've learned a lot over the years. I've really only been in one clan, because I liked the people we had. We lasted for about two years and eventually I got the opportunity to lead the clan. I am looking for a new clan, a new group of friends, and I hope my experience can assist you guys in the best way possible.
xbrezzy written all over it

Poncho

Experienced
Reaction score
Trial. Welcome to forsaken =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci