• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fortune Island (Juanhbk1)

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Dont get me wromg. I really enjoy the looks of your map. Which is why i will be a complete ass to make sure it looks it's best and gets added :p
No worries, now that I think about it, the areas don't look as natural as they should.

Thanks!

Writr

Tribute
Reaction score
The map just looks....it looks TOO manmade, you know? Like, even the spacing of the trees and everything just doesn't look quite right. For a jungle-island it should be more heavily forested, meaning that it'll be a bit more of a challenge to actually traverse from one side to the other very quickly. Perhaps with some touch-ups the map will be submittable, but as it is currently it just doesn't seem to fit with the scope of the other two maps currently in rotation.

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
Looks Good.

Perhaps make it a bit more natural.
Currently looks like a map with a few random structures built in.

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
The map just looks....it looks TOO manmade, you know? Like, even the spacing of the trees and everything just doesn't look quite right. For a jungle-island it should be more heavily forested, meaning that it'll be a bit more of a challenge to actually traverse from one side to the other very quickly. Perhaps with some touch-ups the map will be submittable, but as it is currently it just doesn't seem to fit with the scope of the other two maps currently in rotation.
Eh' I'e fixed the trees issue, it only occurred near structures and keep in mind there is still a main island with plenty of density, I just didn't take screen shots of it. Also ZombieTraker said my last map was too dense.

Looks Good.

Perhaps make it a bit more natural.
Currently looks like a map with a few random structures built in.
I'm trying to fit in more terrain integrated structures in V2 of this map.

BTW your sig just destroyed my ears.

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
The map is just to simple in my eyes and needs more things that stand out but i like the idea of islands and a wrecked airstrip ! i am starting to make my own soo look forward for that

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
The map is just to simple in my eyes and needs more things that stand out but i like the idea of islands and a wrecked airstrip ! i am starting to make my own soo look forward for that
Thanks, and I wish you good luck on your map!

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
I like the cornicopia best
Thanks! I made it so people can slink behind the pillars to overtake the Cornucopia, because normally if you are camping you can see people coming from a mile away :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci