• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fortune Island (Juanhbk1)

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Not all ex monks are raving, monstrous TNTaholics, others are mad scientists intent on destroying the monk population!

P.S. This is fun!

cahillcorey

Tribute
Reaction score
I like how the monk mentions the lighthouse. I'm assuming that's a clue about a chest in the lighthouse.

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
I like how the monk mentions the lighthouse. I'm assuming that's a clue about a chest in the lighthouse.
Ex monk.

And yes, if you've seen old screenies you can see that the monks at the lighthouse are not all that they seem to be either, leading to a little adventure/puzzle at the bottom of the well ;)

cahillcorey

Tribute
Reaction score
I didnt see them. I dont know if you could follow these puzzles when trying to stay away from people. What if someone sneaks behind you if your are reading? But atleast the prize of completing puzzles are great.

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
I didnt see them. I dont know if you could follow these puzzles when trying to stay away from people. What if someone sneaks behind you if your are reading? But atleast the prize of completing puzzles are great.
Well no, you don't have to go to shroom island to read the story necessarily, you can still reap the benefits of the lighthouse without going to shroom island, it's just there's some chests, free food (shrooms) and a alchemy lab. You can still ignore it if you want, and ignore the signs. I'll try to upload a pic of the fake monks later, I might just do a little featurette on the whole lighthouse/shroom island so people can understand.

Biffington

Survivor
Reaction score
According to _Dose_ this map is absolutly crap. It looks completely un-natual and apparantly you didnt even know how to make 2 pistons go at once. The parkour looks lame , and im not a fan of how everything looks so plain and unrealistic. Just my opinion, and constructive critism though... You can think what ever the heck you wanna think!

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
According to _Dose_ this map is absolutly crap. It looks completely un-natual and apparantly you didnt even know how to make 2 pistons go at once. The parkour looks lame , and im not a fan of how everything looks so plain and unrealistic. Just my opinion, and constructive critism though... You can think what ever the heck you wanna think!
You said "According to _Dose_"
Does that make this post your opinion, or _Dose_s opinion?

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As far as I can see, there are no redstone traps. Maybe you could add them.

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Maybe I should tell you about how I hate your map?

Nah, I'm not that type of person, and I don't think Dose is either, he could of told you anything he wanted but that doesn't mean he wanted you to post that on this thread, or did he tell you to do that? Are you a child? Or are you trying to provoke a fight? Because all I see is someone who's butt hurt a map of the same style as theirs has 10 pages of replies more than theirs. Or maybe that your super epic secret Kindgom map is buried on the 3rd page and nobody has applied to join your "build team" yet?

Grow up.

As far as I can see, there are no redstone traps. Maybe you could add them.
There are, you just can't see them yet, over the past weekend I've been improving my redstone skills over Youtube and there's more redstone traps on this map then the 1st Survival Games map.

Biffington

Survivor
Reaction score
You said "According to _Dose_"
Does that make this post your opinion, or _Dose_s opinion?
Oh no i completly agree with dose. from the pictures at least. maybe i could come on somtime to see what i think.

Biffington

Survivor
Reaction score
Maybe I should tell you about how I hate your map?

Nah, I'm not that type of person, and I don't think Dose is either, he could of told you anything he wanted but that doesn't mean he wanted you to post that on this thread, or did he tell you to do that? Are you a child? Or are you trying to provoke a fight? Because all I see is someone who's butt hurt a map of the same style as theirs has 10 pages of replies more than theirs. Or maybe that your super epic secret Kindgom map is buried on the 3rd page and nobody has applied to join your "build team" yet?

Grow up.

There are, you just can't see them yet, over the past weekend I've been improving my redstone skills over Youtube and there's more redstone traps on this map then the 1st Survival Games map.
Hey man, i just gave you my opinion, which is based off of doses experience on that map. It has nothing to do with how old i am. Maybe you can come on the kingdom map and see what im building somtime, if i can come on your map. Sound good? PM me for IP

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Hey man, i just gave you my opinion, which is based off of doses experience on that map. It has nothing to do with how old i am. Maybe you can come on the kingdom map and see what im building somtime, if i can come on your map. Sound good? PM me for IP
It's still not YOUR opinion.
To make an opinion you have to experience something yourself.
And maybe next time, be a little less harsh.

Oh, and if Dose think this map is crap, let him tell that himself. ;)
Or are you his little message boy?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci