• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fortune Island (Juanhbk1)

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats on finishing. I hope to see it on the servers sometime soon!

Reactions: Le0

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys while working on the map in SinglePlayer, I found this pretty interesting

1182 days of Minecraft, not including nights (skip over em) I've worked on this map.

1 day from sunrise to sunset is 10 minutes, you do the math ;)

RadioactivFly

Survivor
Reaction score
Any way you could make one with the type of start platform that won't let you move until the Games start? On the server I'm making, I prefer to start the Survival Games manually, through a lever. So the plugin is much simpler.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Any way you could make one with the type of start platform that won't let you move until the Games start? On the server I'm making, I prefer to start the Survival Games manually, through a lever. So the plugin is much simpler.
I'm having a little deja vu for some reason. cough cough.... you posted this in another thread if your this concered over fliping a switch and starting the game, post a thread over it.... cough cough.

RadioactivFly

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm having a little deja vu for some reason. cough cough.... you posted this in another thread if your this concered over fliping a switch and starting the game, post a thread over it.... cough cough.
I post this on other threads because I want to have versions of these maps with manual starts, like Vareide's original maps.

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
4.5/5 stars, really nice work with terraforming, could use a bit more buildings

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci