• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fortune Island (Juanhbk1)

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
You have to put in a submission to ZombieTracker
Juan, considering im such a dumb, mind telling me where to find the server ip, id be glad to come do some redstone work, i can do anything from a 1x1 to a keyboard

cahillcorey

Tribute
Reaction score
This looks like a good map. I can't find the server IP though. I looked at the first post of the forum page but I couldnt see any IP. It was just pics of arena. I even checked your old forum page for the arena. Please help.

Seth Wolf

Spectator
Reaction score

Alright I did it, also blew some TNT so its semi-hard to get to the chest :) Dont think it deserves a screenie though :)
i think u should mess with the tributes... like hitting them once and saying its the dead monks gosts

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Juan, considering im such a dumb, mind telling me where to find the server ip, id be glad to come do some redstone work, i can do anything from a 1x1 to a keyboard
Ya, I would accept you in a heartbeat to help with the map, I need redstone traps and stuff, since I'm not good with that, PM me :)

This looks like a good map. I can't find the server IP though. I looked at the first post of the forum page but I couldnt see any IP. It was just pics of arena. I even checked your old forum page for the arena. Please help.
The server IP is only for builders, again if you want to help please PM me.

i think u should mess with the tributes... like hitting them once and saying its the dead monks gosts
That would be hard to do, I might wire in some TNT rigged pressure plates near and in the villages though :p

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Merged all 3 threads into a mega thread thanks to the mod Adam Bourne ^_^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci