• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forum Colors of Names for Platinum and Quantum don't show up...

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but the colors of the names of the members with Platinum and Quantum donor on the forums show up as plain black as apposed to other ranks such as moderator and diamond donor.

Examples:

Here, both the plaque and the name show up as diamond blue. This also occurs on profile posts:

as well as normal posts:

Unfortunately, the color does not appear to show up for platinum users and quantum users of the forums. Using the same examples:

The plaque shows up as blue, but the name is just plain black. Also, the name is not bolded either.

Same thing here with no blue and no bold.

Same here, no blue and no bold.

Just wondering if this was intentionally done (which I'm guessing that it wasn't).

Hopefully the colors will be added, as it annoys me and bothers my OCD. xD

Feel free to add input on this if you so choose! ^-^

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
It will probably be added soon c:
But I brought it up when I was a moderator and nothing was done about it... ;-;

Also, platinum has been out for quite a while and the colors have been missing for ages.

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
But I brought it up when I was a moderator and nothing was done about it... ;-;

Also, platinum has been out for quite a while and the colors have been missing for ages.
Their probably working on MCSG v3 atm, but it is probably a pretty easy fix, so IDK

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Their probably working on MCSG v3 atm, but it is probably a pretty easy fix, so IDK
It is an easy fix - I've done something like it with my own Xenforo forums software when I was the owner of another server. It's just something that was never added that probably should be added... ;-; Keep in mind that Platinum was added to the rank lineup in April. It's been 6 months since, so I really don't think there is any harm in me asking.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci