• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Forum etiquette - How to post on the Forums

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
I was going to a thread like this but i have been busy recently so good job eshan :p

Also can i just point out that it would be useful to split the sections into rules and guidelines :p

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
I was going to a thread like this but i have been busy recently so good job eshan :p

Also can i just point out that it would be useful to split the sections into rules and guidelines :p
Pin and guide tag plz? :3

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Here's a Tip: Don't use bright colors when posting, especially when explaining or writing something educational. *Cough* Yellow Title *Cough*

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
Hey I am trying to get this on the forums because I got banned on mcsg here is how. Thank you for reading

Hi I'm ZombieSlayer477 with 510 wins out of 2,289 games and yesterday OCT 2 i have gotten banned permanently from the mcsg community:
The reason i got banned was because i HATE hackers and I know everyone else does to and i hate them so much i was thinking of applying for Moderator because mcsg is the reason why I play Minecraft. So there was this hacker and I was so mad for getting killed by hackers every single game so I got a hacked client and ONLY turned it on when there was a hacker. Then there was this hacker on the map Valleyside University and so I ran away turned it on and he/she killed me anyway and then I got banned. Here is my information if you want to unban me because MCSG is the BEST SERVER EVER!
In-game/Teamspeak name: ZombieSlayer477

Where have you been banned? (Minecraft server/Teamspeak): Banned on MCSG Server while connecting to lobby 8

If in-game what GameType?:Survival Games

Any reason why you have been banned?:Hackers got me banned read the story on the top

When did you get banned?:Yesterday near 5:00 Central Time

How long does your ban have left?: Permanent :(

Why do you think you should be unbanned?: Because I was trying to kill a hacker so the hackers would get a would feel what a normal player is feeling but it didn't go so well....

Do you accept the rules of the server, and shall not break them again?: Yes I highly accept the rules and the staff and I will never disrespect them I was trying to protect the community

Thank You
I'm sorry...what? How on earth did you manage to find this thread and think it was the right place to post that.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey I am trying to get this on the forums because I got banned on mcsg here is how. Thank you for reading

Hi I'm ZombieSlayer477 with 510 wins out of 2,289 games and yesterday OCT 2 i have gotten banned permanently from the mcsg community:
The reason i got banned was because i HATE hackers and I know everyone else does to and i hate them so much i was thinking of applying for Moderator because mcsg is the reason why I play Minecraft. So there was this hacker and I was so mad for getting killed by hackers every single game so I got a hacked client and ONLY turned it on when there was a hacker. Then there was this hacker on the map Valleyside University and so I ran away turned it on and he/she killed me anyway and then I got banned. Here is my information if you want to unban me because MCSG is the BEST SERVER EVER!
In-game/Teamspeak name: ZombieSlayer477

Where have you been banned? (Minecraft server/Teamspeak): Banned on MCSG Server while connecting to lobby 8

If in-game what GameType?:Survival Games

Any reason why you have been banned?:Hackers got me banned read the story on the top

When did you get banned?:Yesterday near 5:00 Central Time

How long does your ban have left?: Permanent :(

Why do you think you should be unbanned?: Because I was trying to kill a hacker so the hackers would get a would feel what a normal player is feeling but it didn't go so well....

Do you accept the rules of the server, and shall not break them again?: Yes I highly accept the rules and the staff and I will never disrespect them I was trying to protect the community

Thank You
This is not the place for a ban dispute. See my signature.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci